My Blog List

Monday, October 8, 2012



Sir Ken Robbinson's Ted Talk
I think that Sir Robbinsons ted talk was very interesting, but it was kind of hard to follow. He talked about some very interesting topics that I had never thought about before. I think it was very much like the creativity crisis article since it was about the same thing. I also found his childhood very entertaining. My favorite part of his speech was probably the story about the girl who did not do good in school, but loved to dance. That just shows how even parents can misunderstand their kids and just because someone is not good at one thing doesn't mean they can't be good at anything. He was an amazing speaker and I would like to see what other people talk about during their 18 minutes of Ted Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment