My Blog List

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Passion Project Update

My passion project has been an ongoing project about how to find your passion.  Currently I am reading Finding your Element by Sir Ken Robinson.  I am doing good with the actual presentation, but I would like to do so much more with the book.  I haven't finished reading it yet and that's where I am lacking.  If I can finish that book within the next three weeks I think I will be good to finish my project on time.  I would also like to do some of the exercises in the book so I must allow time to do those. 
 Like I said earlier I am doing much better than my project last year with the actual presentation because I am doing it throughout the project  instead of all at the end.   I also have to leave time for the actual conclusion of what my passion is, I think that is going to be the hardest part.  I think so because now I have all of this information that I need to focus on one topic.  
The biggest obstacle for me so far is getting the kindle that I downloaded the book on to school.  I probably should have just bought a hard copy so that I could leave it in school.  I am forgetting it at home on Fridays and since it really isn't mine I can't have it for more then the time I need it.  
SO overall I am doing ok,  better than last year, but I still have some catching up to do at home with the reading.  I will try and finish that so that I can start on the fun part!

No comments:

Post a Comment